Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Shelly from This Eclectic Life made me do it, but don't panic cuz I won't "make" you do anything you don't want to do. But... read along and see if you want to participate because it's for a good cause and it won't cost you a dime(-:
You see, for every blogger who participates in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop a $10 donation is given to the Children’s Miracle Network. That’s worth doing, isn’t it? I mean, You can ensure that a donation is given to a worthy cause without spending a dime of your own money!
I’m supposed to give a “Virtual Easter Basket” to the people I tag. Shelly gave me this basket so I am passing it along to share with you! Look at all those yummy chocolate eggs!!! I love Hershey's chocolate(-: Easter Bunnies are a favorite of mine. I hope you enjoy them too!
Here are the Rules we are supposed to copy on our blogs:
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
If you post for this meme, let me know in the comment section, and I’ll add you as a link on this post.
Thanks for playing along!