Saturday, January 2, 2010

How About A Fishing Picture?

Nothing to share in the gardening department but a recent fly fishing trip my husband and Kody (my daughters boyfriend) took on the Sacramento River. They had a great time. Oh, and yes it was a catch and release adventure.

The snowmen are coming along. I have their bodies baking in the oven to dry. I think now I want to add some clay shoes so I will have to run back over to Michaels today to buy some more paper clay to do that. I cut all the twigs for the arms/neck/legs this morning so they are all waiting to be assembled.

post signature

4 comments:

Meadowview Thymes said...

Great picture! Do you know...I love to fly fish too! :)

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

I have always wondered why men seem to get such satisfaction from holding a dead slimy fish and smiling into a camera... Thoughts?
Brenda

CiNdEe said...

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
Fly fishing is a very fun thing to watch. I have not tried it. I prefer the regular way(-: The guys love it though(-:

Hi Brenda,
Gotta love a guy holding a fish? LOL
I was just sad they had to throw the fish back. I was looking forward to a nice bbq!!!(-:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Those are beautiful fish. My husband always says "catch and put on ice!".