»

Thursday, December 31, 2009




By now, if you are following along, you probably have figured out that I am making snowman heads(-: These will be primitive...grubby and not perfect, but cute in their own special way(-:
This is taking foreverrrrrrrrr because they are drying so slow. I sat the snowman heads in front of the woodstove to dry. Hopefully, that works!!!
So far this morning I have sanded the hats and noses twice, painted the noses and antiqued them. They are done and ready to be glued on the heads.
The hats are not totally dry yet and have to wait to be painted till later. I will paint them and antique them too, then glue the hats on the heads(-:
It is fun to do but my hands are about finished from that fine sanding(-:
I can't wait to get them all put together(-:
More later...(-:
Hope you are all having fun today(-:

post signature

4 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Cindee you are going wild.
Fourteen all at once, good job. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Kathy

Barbee' said...

Ahhh, things are shaping up, and getting so CUTE!

RainGardener said...

I'm amazed that I guessed anything right! LOL So what are these for? Friends,family, placesettings? Looks like they're going to be really cute.

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

I didn't think of snowmen! Cindee, Happy New Year to ya my friend!
Brenda