»

Monday, December 7, 2009

Charlie The Snownman


He arrived Saturday but I forgot to check my mail!!! Needless to say he spent his first night in a cold dark place!!! He was very happy to be released from his box and put on display in his new home! See that smile on his face?
Thanks Beth Raggedy Angel for making such a sweet little snowman(-:
If you are looking for something special for Christmas you might want to hop over to Beths (Raggedy Angel)Etsy Shop and take a peek(-:

I think Charlie has his eye on one of the snowladies as I write this.
Enjoy your week everyone!

post signature

16 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so cute!

Kudzu said...

oh, how cute! is that cinnamon sprinkled on it? must smell good,too. i'm sure whoever gets the gift will love it.
cherry/kudzu

Meadowview Thymes said...

Precious snowman! He "warms" my heart this dreary Monday! :)

GardenJoy4Me said...

Now that is one VERY cute snowman Cindee .. for a minute I thought I was going to see the real deal that you might have made from snow ? LOL
Joy

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

He is the cutest! I will have to go check out her Etsy shop.

Raggedy Angel said...

I am so glad to hear He got there ok....he had so far to go! Thanks so much Cindee...you are to sweet! Beth

Gail said...

The snowman is wonderful...and Betsy has the funniest linen spray...Monkey farts that I would so get if I had a small boy at home! gail

RainGardener said...

He's adorable Cindee. Too funny about eyeing the girls.

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

I have a fondness for snowmen. And Charlie is a real looker!
Brenda

Brighid said...

What a darling snowman.

Tootsie said...

I love him! he's just adorable...and he is SO YOU!!!
have a fun week!!!

Jenns Three Graces said...

Adorable and shabby at the same time!!! Jennifer

Peggy said...

Your snowman is cute, I thought for a minute you had enough snow already to make one, he is so real looking in the first photo.what a lovely gift to get.

Lola said...

Oh my, it won't take long for Charlie to make a hit with that pretty girl. He's a handsome dude.

mothernaturesgarden said...

Charlie is so cute. It is quite cold here. No snow, but thoughts do turn to snowmen.

creekside rummager said...

Such a cute snowman. Very cheery! Happy Holidays Cindee.