Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunset and Moon

Another evening full of photo opportunities(-:

post signature


The Japanese Redneck said...

Love the pictures Cindee. Orange kinda gives the moon an spooky glow.

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

Those are gorgeous, Cindy! Especially the last one. I have got to figure out how to take night pics. By the way, I've been filling my shopping cart over at that fairy garden site you brought to my attention, drooling over all the little pretties!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Japanese Redneck,
It was so pretty last night. I got out before it came up(-:

Hi Brenda,
Thanks! I knew you would love that site(-: They have some really cute fairy items there!!!! Did you see the red bench? I thought of you!!(-: Even though it was not metal. Although you could easily spray paint a metal one red(-:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Spooky and beautiful at the same time.

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Awesome pictures Cindee. Just gorgeous!

lynn'sgarden said...

Amazingly captured, Cindee! My camera doesn't do great with night photos...well, at least, I haven't figured out how yet.
Thanks for your visit earlier ;)

Jenns Three Graces said...

C - What beautiful photos! My husband says that when I get the craziest.... hmmm. I go for the follow up CT scan today...post surgery - will keep you updated - how is school?
Hugs, Jenn

Barbee' said...

Amazing photos. I also enjoyed looking at your iris slide show.

Elsa said...