»

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spot Junior Has Arrived


I didn't even know Spot was expecting...(-:
Now I have little Junior.
I will need to find a home for him.
Incase you were wondering...Spot is a Manfreda maculosa.
If you would like to be Spot Juniors new parent please leave me a message and I will send Junior off in the mail to you(-:
He needs to live in zone 7-9 to be happy(-:
If several people want Spot Junior I will let Jack decide who Spot Junior will reside with!!(-:

Happy Wednesday!!!!


post signature

10 comments:

Leslie Halleck said...

Spot jr. Haaaaaa!

My Little Family: said...

I shouldn't put my name in because a)I have been a bad plant mommy lately, and b)I believe my Daisey has a special ?in? with Jack! LOL

Meadowview Thymes said...

I'm in zone 7--wonder if Jr would be happy at my house?

CiNdEe said...

Hi Leslie,
(-:

Hi My Little Family,
Jack says he will do the draw fairly...with one paw over his eyes...(-:

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
It says zone 7 so I would think it would make it(-: I will add you in to the mix.(-:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Don't put me in. I've been a bad yard person this year.

Ramona

Kudzu said...

lol.......congratulations,Cindee!
cherry/kudzu

Lola said...

I'm in zone 8b/9. He'll be pampered here.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Japanese Redneck,
You have much more precious things to do right now anyhow(-: Jolie is a miracle and she deserves your undivided attention(-:

Hi Kudzu,
Thanks(-:

Hi Lola,
I will add your name to the hat(-:

CiNdEe said...

Since tomorrow is Halloween, it will be the day Jack chooses(-: Of course he will be wearing his costume when he picks too!(-: I have a pretty flawless system for him to pick from...lol(-: You will see how it works(-:

Elsa said...

coooooool!
淡水商工,飲水機,自來水,淡水,平水,淨水器,黃金,濾水器,紫外線,水蜜桃,淨水器,水上樂園,水刀,火柴,淡水老街,水餃,拉拉山,水晶,墨水匣,情色,火車站,火車站,杜蕾斯,寫真,情色,色情小說,情色文學,情人節,一葉情,論壇,情人,愛情,愛情小說,情色,小遊戲,火車,遊戲,感情,忍者,水管,香水,淨水器,電解水,飲水機,遊戲區,博物館,多喝水,喝茶,減肥,玩樂,牛奶,喝水,忍者,多喝水,程式,超人,喝水,喝采,豆漿,喝尿,
煙火,天堂,喝醋,喝水,火鍋,平水相逢,萍水相逢,電解水,防水,水管