»

Saturday, October 31, 2009


The Purple Monkey aka Jack has chosen the winner of Spot Junior. Dressed in his Halloween costume, Jack took on the adventure of deciding who would be the lucky person to receive Spot Junior. Jack was quite the trooper in this little experiment and I think he actually enjoyed himself(-: Well lets say maybe the little snack was worth the torture of wearing a purple monkey on his back(-: To prepare for this, I first wrote the names of each person on the bottom of three Halloween paper plates. Then I put one teaspoon of Cesars Filet Mignon dog food in the same spot on each plate. Jack has never had this dog food before so it was something new and different for him. I then turned Jack loose. He wandered over to the left side of the plates, then veered to the middle, gave a quick sniff to the left side plate and then went in for the kill to the middle plate! The winners name is in the little animation below(-:

Jack the Purple Monkey - Funny home videos are a click away

post signature

7 comments:

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

This was a very creative method!
Brenda

Daffodil Planter said...

I want the Purple Monkey to pick my next contest winner! I used my husband, with his eyes closed in a dark room to pull a number out of a hat. But Jack aka Purple Monkey takes the cake!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Brenda,
Thanks(-: Jack does feel like a star now(-: He might demand extra treats for his performance!

Hi Daffodil Planter,
Glad you enjoyed Jacks performance! He does make a good contest picker(-:

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

So darn cute!!! I love your little Jack!

My Little Family: said...

Oh Jack, thank you! We are so excited because the only other thing I have ever won is jury duty! How do I get my address to you?

The Japanese Redneck said...

Love the way you let Jack pick the winner.

He's a very cute and handsome purple monkey.

Elsa said...

i love it! ^^彌月油飯,月見草,深海魚油,亞麻仁,新聞,油價調漲,加油站,油壓,抽油煙機,濾油粉,加油站,油畫,石油,加油站,卸妝油,三溫暖,三溫暖,油壓,膠原蛋白,醬油,琉璃苣油,加油站,油封,蝦餅,鮮奶油,中油,金石堂,金賢重,變形金剛,黃金屋,書店,黃金,金庸,金亞中,金典,存摺,黃金城,金色琴弦,金素恩,回收,金門,激麻館,變形金剛,金門,火影,三國,火龍果,火線,蒙古火鍋,蒙古火鍋,動力火車,燒肉店,林依晨,
火狐狸,籃球火,火車,忍者,千葉火鍋,世運,高雄,湯瑪士,火影忍者,螢火蟲,高雄,極鮮火鍋,圖片,火車,火柴人,螢火蟲,南投