»

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fertilizer Friday Plus

It has been a long time since I participated in FF but today I had some pretty flowers to share(-: We had a lot of rain this week and things were looking good!

This little thing greeted me first thing so I decided he needed to have a picture to share as well...


This is Spot. Spot is an Agave.

A rose

Another rose.




Yellow mums I planted last year.

Pretty copper colored mums.

Rust mums I planted last year.

Blackeyed Susans

Fall blooming Anemones.

Thanks to Tootsie Time for hosting FF! I have had a ton of fun with it!!!! Please stop by her blog and see all the other participants this week!!!!
Thats all the flowers I have this week. I did however include some outdoor fairyhouse pictures below(-:



I finished the last fairy house and decided to take the picture outside because it was sunny. Then I thought I should do all the fairy houses out in the sun so I finished taking pictures when I got home from work today(-:
This is the last house...








These pictures are of the other fairy houses outside. I think it adds a whole new element to them. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
















Of course Jack had to sneak in too(-:





post signature

14 comments:

Tootsie said...

you sure do have some pretty flowers at this time of year! your little houses are adorable...I just love that you link in and share with me! okay...US...lol

Sylvia said...

Your fairy boxes are pretty along with your garden.

creekside rummager said...

You have done a great job on the fairy houses. I really like your little floating bat and ghosts too.

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

So much fun to see the fairy houses outside!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Tootsie,
Thanks(-: I am glad too(-:

Hi Sylvia,
Thank You!

Hi creekside rummager,
Thanks!!! The bats and ghosts are free to use on any page from pyzam.com(-:

Hi Ellie Mae's Cottage,
I think they look pretty cool outside too!

Brenda @Cozy Little House said...

I love your little fairy houses! So inventive! My anemones didn't bloom all year. I have terrible luck with mums for some reason. I hardly have anything blooming except for the angel's trumpet.
Brenda

Kudzu said...

they're SO cute! and I love all the blossoms :D
kudzu

Meadowview Thymes said...

You have made lots of garden fairies really happy! :)

GardenJoy4Me said...

Cindee girl .. I don't know what happened to me when I haven't been here last (Twilight Zone problem ? LOL) I absolutely love your fairy houses !! How did you think of doing them like this ? They truly are tiny works of art : )
It is like summer over at your place now .. such pretty plants finally coming to life .. you needed this break after all of that heat girl .. things are looking beautiful here !
Thank you so much for the Jackie Lawson card .. she has beautiful ones .. loved the kitty : )
Joy

CiNdEe said...

Hi Brenda,
Some of my anenomes did not bloom either. I have pink ones and I didn't see a flower on them. I noticed yesterday while walking around that the mum cuttings I took last July are blooming now(-: That is cool when that happens(-:

Hi Kudzu,
Thanks(-: Things look a lot greener here too!!!!

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
Thanks! I hope so (-:

Hi GardenJoy4Me,
I don't know how I thought of doing them(-: I just started glueing things on the houses and *poof* there they were(-: It is so fun to collect different things to put on the houses too(-: Now when I take the dogs for a walk I am constantly looking for something new!(-:
Glad you enjoyed the card! She does wonderful work(-:

Jamie said...

Thank you for the tour of your garden. It is lovely. Don't look now, but it also seems to be haunted.

Jenns Three Graces said...

You're the prettiest flower in the garden as far as I'm concerned BUT the roses are so pretty adn vibrant! Good job as usual! Luv, Jennifer

The Japanese Redneck said...

Love the fairy houses. Great pictures of your flowers. And of course love Jack.

Ramona

Evelyn Howard said...

Eww, I had to quickly go past the pic of the snake. Yikes :(, but all the other photos are great. Not scrolling up again... Have a nice weekend!