Thursday, September 17, 2009

I was mowing the lawn yesterday and almost ran over these(-: We had enough rain to get these mushrooms growing I guess(-:

I added the two windows to the house. I found the puller part at the flea market and the other window is an old jar lid.(-: You can almost see the light shining through them(-: It looks really cool at night. Hard to capture a picture of it(-:

For more about the Fairy House Click Here

post signature


The Japanese Redneck said...

Hey Cindee, we have the same kind of mushrooms in our yard.

Your fairy house is really cute. I want to make one, but haven't had the time. And now with the horse showing, the projects I need to work on are my show blouses.

LOL...it's on the list - what I always tell everybody when I want DH to do something too!


WiseAcre said...

Your Habitat for Fairies materials are now ready for delivery. I'll let you know when the ship.

CatHerder said...

Oh i LOVE the fairy house!!!!

Brenda said...

I love it! I also love the sidebar photos of Jack. He's such a cutie pie!

Meadowview Thymes said...

Love the Fairy House! You are really clever and artistic Cindee. If you ever go into business and sell your items--let me know! :)

Tootsie said...

I am loving that house!!! I wish I could think of this type of stuff!

Kudzu said...

It's so pretty and you're using such unique perfect materials...I hope you get lots of fairies to move in!

Jenns Three Graces said...

It's been forever girl - but I always love your blog and I miss hearing from you! All is well here - just busy canning, son getting married, son moving to Korea, back to school craziness, I'll try to be better.... Jennifer