»

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Window/Shutters/Window box

I finally finished the shower pond garden. I got the window a while back and painted it black. I added chicken wire so I could have a vine climb on it. Then a month ago my Dads GF gave me the shutters and the planter box. I painted them black and added some chicken wire behind the shutters to match the window.
Last week I finally found a life saver ring to add to the window.
I plan to add some Sugar Pine pinecones to the planter box.(-:
To complete the window, I added a fishing net valance over the top. I stapled the net to a piece of driftwood I got at the lake on Saturday(-:
So anyhow here is the whole scene completed.



And a picture of the window/shutters/planter box and life saver ring(-:



You can't see the otter but he is still there showering up! He never seems to move from that spot! I guess he likes it! (-:

post signature

11 comments:

tina said...

Cute!

The Japanese Redneck said...

Girl, you are so creative. Love it.
Ramona

CiNdEe said...

Hi tina,
Thanks(-:

Hi Japanese Redneck,
Thank You(-: I am happy with how it turned out so far. I am thinking I should paint the outside of the tub black? I still need to add pea gravel to the little walk way to the tub too but that will be this fall after the leaves are all down(-: I want to refresh all the paths with pea gravel at that time(-:

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Love your ideas.

Sandy

Brenda said...

You talented creative girl! Always amaze me!
Brenda

CiNdEe said...

Hi Sandy,
Thank You(-:

CiNdEe said...

Hi Brenda,
(-: Thanks(-:

creekside rummager said...

Very cute.

Meadowview Thymes said...

Really cute Cindee!!

Lola said...

Fantastic CiNdEe. You are so creative.

flowergardengirl said...

I'm going to start me a pile of junk and then fly you out my way. K? It takes a good eye to put it together so nicely. You can see the finished picture and make it happen. Very nice.