»

Saturday, August 1, 2009


Ahoy Mateys! It is I, Captain Jack again sailing the seven seas! Well o.k. we were not actually sailing the seven seas, just the lake. In all honesty it was more like a cruise on the USS Minnow! Whoof!
For your viewing pleasure here is an awesome picture of the lake we were cruising on!
This is Whiskeytown Lake! I wonder...is there really whiskey in the lake? No wonder those boaters are so crazy!

Here is the cruise ship, aka Dads boat. It isn't as smooth as a caddy but, it gets the job done! I told Dad I had to make a shorline stop asap or I would have an accident that starts with a P. He found a place to pull over and I was happy to get out! The sand here was nice too. I wasn't to impressed with the black trees though. Whats up with that? Oh yeah, Dad said this is where the fire was last summer! Ewwww it doesn't look pretty! Fires are bad!





Well, the two fish Dad caught got away, so he says. Um, Yeah right! I think he was to busy feeding the geese and ducks to keep an eye on his fishing pole! Guess it will be another fishless dinner for Mom and Dad tonight!
Well folks, that's the end of our three hour tour... Actually, it lasted much longer then three hours, and I was more then ready to get home to air conditioning and my nice soft bed.
I hope Mom and Dad didn't forget that they promised me icecream! I better remind them again!
Until next time! I hope you all have a good bone to chew on! Whoof!

post signature

7 comments:

Brighid said...

Hey Captain Jack, sounds like you had a great day at the lake. The boss lady's sis-in-law,bro-in-law, kids, & grand kids were all at Whiskeytown today. They caught fish according to FB.
I've been staying cool by taken an occassional dip in the creek. Stay safe on the water, dud.
Max, the wonder cow dog, ret.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Max the wonder cow dog,(My Grandpa says a cow dog is never really retired)
Thanks for stopping by(-: I might have seen your kin folk at the lake and not known it! It sure was a nice day there. I don't like getting wet but I will let the water get on my legs. Cow dogs are much tougher when it comes to the water getting on them! My Grandpa has a couple cow dogs and they always are in the creek swimming! I only get wet when my Mom gives me a bath. Which I hate by the way!
Well have a good day relaxing in the sun! Your pal Jack!

My Little Family: said...

Hey Captain Jack! You are just as handsome as the Captain Jack Sparrow in the movies :)

Miss Daisey

CiNdEe said...

Hi Daisey,(My Little Family)
Thanks! I do feel like a pirate too! All I need is a hat! Oh and a gold tooth would be nice!

The Japanese Redneck said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us Capt. Jack.

Hope you enjoyed the ice cream!

Ramona

flowergardengirl said...

That is a very manly looking boat. Looks like it's got two motors? Your fish must be fast.

Jack is giving you that look so I hope you let him go potty too.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Japanese Redneck,
Jack did like his icecream(-:

Hi flowergardengirl,
One of the boat motors is for trolling and one for going regular.
(-:
All that bouncing along makes Jack have to "go" (-: