»

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day With Captain Jack

Ahoy Mates, its me, Captain Jack! I would like to share the pictures from todays trip to the lake...

This annoying Osprey sat in a nearby tree and squawked at us! How rude! My Dad caught two fish and the Osprey caught none! Ha!



One of the nice trout my Dad caught. I am not sure why humans make such a fuss over such a slimey critter.

This dragonfly landed on my dads rod. I thought it was worth a picture. My Dad did too!

The pesky ducks swam around and around the boat and taunted me. I could catch them if I wanted to. I just didn't want to!



That concludes the day with me, Captain Jack. Tune in next week for more adventures...

post signature

11 comments:

GardenJoy4Me said...

Cindee it is a good thing that Captain Jack has an assistant to write down all of his thoughts and do the photo shoot for him .. he is a little little guy ! LOL
Joy ;-)

lynn'sgarden said...

How cute you are, Cap'n Jack! Great job spotting the dragonfly...and hope you got a big treat for doing such a great job with this post!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Joy,
LOL It is good! If he wrote there is no telling what he would say! Yikes! That pirate thing has really gone to his head! I told him we had to keep it clean for the blog!

Hi Lynn,
Jack says thanks! And, yes he did get a few yummy treats for all his wonderful work!

Brenda said...

Looks like wonderful nature-filled fun, Cindee!
Brenda

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Captain Jack is such a good sailor. Abby would have abandoned ship to chase ducks.

Jacki said...

Cap'n Jack is such a lucky pup! He is obviously a seasoned sailor, taking pictures and notes while keeping his sea legs. He certainly did a good job blogging his experiences!

Meadowview Thymes said...

Oh...you got to go fishing! I LOVE to fish!
Sounds like Captain Jack had a jolly ole time out on the lake. My goodness I love that dog! :)

The Japanese Redneck said...

That osprey was jealous cause your dad was catching fish.

Jack makes a good captain.

Ramona

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Looks like Captain Jack had a fabulous day. Great pictures.

Sandy

My Little Family: said...

Captain Jack you look like yoyu had a good time. Can hardly wait to see the next installment.

CiNdEe said...

Ahoy All, this is your captain speaking...(-: High Paws to you all for your kind comments(-:
Now I must retire for the evening. It has been a long hot day and I must get plenty of puppy dreams in before tomorrow(-: My moms pillow is calling my name...