»

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Metal Art



I bought these cool girls from K D Metal Crafters. They also made my kids for the children's garden and my moon and stars man. They are super nice folks! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a custom made item at a reasonable price. I chose to not have the items sealed because I wanted the rusty look for my kids.(-: Each kid is 3 feet tall(-: I wanted a more realistic sized child for the garden.
BTW this is not a paid ad...(-: I just love these kids and thought you would enjoy seeing them and knowing where you could buy your own...(-:

post signature

5 comments:

tina said...

They are most nice. Are they on the web or a local group? I too like the rusty look very much. It fits well in gardens.

Nola @ the Alamo said...

I'm with ya sista, I LOVE rusty metal! I'll go over and take a peak and see what else they have to offer...

Gail said...

I was all set to hear you say that you weld! REally, it wouldn't surprise me, you are very talented. I love rusty metal and wish I had in the garden. gail

creeksiderummager said...

Your garden never ceases to amaze me. You have so many interesting things and such variety.

Jesikarena said...

I love the little girl in the heels that is so cute!