Friday, June 19, 2009

Fertilizer Friday



Since I flaunted yesterday I am going to take a day off! You didn't want to see any pictures today anyhow right?
I got the whole yard fertilized. It took me two hours! That was a long time but I had the veggie garden to do too. Plus I dug up a couple plants to move. Fun stuff like that!
I still have to clean out the waterbed pond today so that will take an hour. Kinda putting it off and dragging my feet.(-:
My daughter filled it will tadpoles and they have since moved on but they left a mess in the water so I need to get that all cleaned up. I cleaned the other pond where the fisherman is yesterday and there are still 4 tadpoles in there. No legs on them yet. So I guess they have a little longer to grow.
Speaking of the fisherman...he had a dreadful accident yesterday and was decapitated!
He was laying down when I found him. I tried to perform a repair surgery on him, but it was to no avail. He had to have a head transplant.
Finding a new head was a project. I had to make one out of an old rusty pail and wire it onto his body. Poor guy was a real trooper though. Never complained a bit!
More then I can say for myself!!!!(-: I think he is happy with his new fresh look.
Would you like to see his new head? Yeah I know you would... Here he is now...

Be sure to stop by and say hi to Tootsie and check out all the wonderful flowers today!!!!

post signature

11 comments:

Tootsie said...

I saw your flaunt yesterday and it was fabulous!!! thanks for joining and have a great weekend friend!

Mary at My New 30 said...

On Cindee crack me UP!! Love the fisherman's new hair/head LOL!!

RainGardener said...

What a not so nice job of having to give the fisherman a new head but ya done good!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

You are quite the cosmetic surgeon, love the fisherman's new head. That's the good/bad thing about a garden, the work is NEVER done.

Meadowview Thymes said...

It's going to be fertilizer Saturday for me! Love the fisherman story--so glad he got a new head...sometimes I think I could use that! :)
Have a great weekend Cindee!

Shabby Cottage Collectibles said...

Oh Cindee it's always so much fun visiting your blog! Your fisherman's head is great. Esther

Kudzu said...

Beautiful! And I went back over your older posts for inspiration, and showed Twin who sat here and "oohed and awed".....lol!
cherry/kudzu

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Some how, I lost my bottle of fertilizer some place in the garden. Hopefully, I will find it in the morning.

CiNdEe said...

Thanks Tootsie! Hope you have a great weekend too!!!

Hi Mary,
Thanks! Glad you like the new "do"

Hi RainGardener,
Thanks! I think he looks Fabulous! LOL

Hi Nola,
LOL not sure anyone would want me doing their head transplant but it was fun!!!

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
I have had several Fertilizer Saturdays too! I just ran out of time!!!
The fisherman is thankful he has a new head. Or he would have had to be called the Headless Fisherman!

Hi Shabby Cottage Collectibles,
Thanks I am glad you enjoy visiting!!!(-:

Hi Kudzu,
Thank You(-: I am always happy when someone is inspired by my creations(-:

Teresa~Gardening with Soule said...

Beautiful flowers, and gardens and creations. You are a busy girl. Glad your weather is so great. we have alot of clouds and rain going on so it is kind of hard to be out there for long. I am so glad you visited my post because now I have found yours -thanks to Fertilizer Friday. Your site is so colorful and bright, and you have many creative ideas. I'll be back. Thanks.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Teresa!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Fertilizer Friday is a great thing! I am glad you found my blog too!!!