»

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fertilizer Friday

T.G.I.F.
Today we will start off with pictures of the veggie garden. It needs fertilizing too right? Can't wait till those veggies are ready to munch on!

Tomatoes

Peppers

Fertilizer works on everything...so get out yours and hop to it!!!
Don't forget to stop over at Tootsies Blog and say howdy!

How about a Squirrel? It likes to hog the feeder.



A back shot of the Children's Garden. There is basically no room to play...(-:


Tropicana Canna Lily. I love the leaves.


Yellow Yarrow...(-:


Floribunda Red Rose.


Double Pink Hollyhock




What garden would be complete without a shower? Wait what is in there?


Oh, its Mista Otta...


Close up of Mista Otta...


post signature

9 comments:

perennialgardener said...

Wow look at all those yummy Tomato & Pepper plants. Looks like all of your garden plants are benefiting from your weekly fertilizing. Mr. Otter is so cute in his shower, lol. ;)

Brenda Kula said...

I should have known you'd have an old-fashioned tub, Cindee! One that I really, really love! I don't know where you find all these things, but I'd sure like to be along when you do!
Brenda

CiNdEe said...

Hi perennialgardener,
There are some tomatoes setting on one of the plants! Can't wait(-:

Hi Brenda,
My brother found that bath tub in the recycle bin. Freebie. He has found several but I told him I don't need anymore! I have two already(-: The fish pond is also an old tub like that one only bigger! Those things weigh a ton!

My Little Family: said...

Girl you got some serious irrigation going on! You look like a professional.

creekside rummager said...

The bathtub and shower are very cute. Do you have to treat the water for mosquitos or how does this work?

CiNdEe said...

Hi My Little Family,
The irrigation was my husbands idea and it works great with the weed cover! no weeding inbetween tomato plants(-:

Hi Creekside Rummager,
I add a bit of bleach to the water and it keeps it crystal clear. No mosquitos(-:

Meadowview Thymes said...

Cindee, your veggie garden looks great. Looks like you do not have a weed problem!
Love the outdoor shower!

flowergardengirl said...

Mista Otta chilling. Does he move over when you get in?

Your garden looks like it is coming along. I got all my stuff fertilized last Sat. so guess I'll be doing it again tomorrow.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
no weeds in the veggie garden(-: I hate pulling weeds in the tomatoes.

Hi flowergarden girl,
Nope that little otter won't move he is a shower hog! Its his own little place to chill(-:
I didn't finish fertilizing today! I have to work on that this weekend!!