Friday, May 22, 2009

FeRtiLiZeR fRiDaY

It is Friday once again and once again it is time to get out the plant food! I have much to do today and it will be fun to get it done! Things are growing and blooming around here really well thanks to all that fertilizer! Its a record year for flowers at my house! Some daylilies have started to bloom. Roses and lavender are going strong! We had a hot spell last weekend so I think that set things back a bit but they are once again picking up! Have a super great Memorial Weekend everyone!!!
Don't forget to stop by Tootsies and see whats bloomin' on this FeRtiLiZeR fRiDaY

Red Daylily

Niobe Clematis

Jackmanii Clematis

Johnsons Blue Geranium

Spiderwort

Moon Flower

Metal Flowers (No fertilizer needed)

post signature

10 comments:

GardenJoy4Me said...

Hey Cindee Happy FFDay !
It is strange that even with the long cold start to the season plants are a popping out like crazy eh ? .. nice to see finally : )

Jacque said...

I got behind on my fertilizer(ing) so thanks for the reminder! The results are worth it. Tootsie has asked me to join in so I will go check it out.~Jacque

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I love clemetis. Your's are lovely.

Tootsie said...

happy Friday! thanks for joining!!! your lily is wonderful...I love red ones best..
Your garden is growing along just lovely...I do hope you will join us regularly and show us what you have going on...and inspire us!

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

Gorgeous day lily! I just ordered some online and can't wait until they arrive. -Jackie

CiNdEe said...

Hi Joy!
Happy FF to you too!!!(-:

Hi Jacque,
The fertilizer does pay off. It seems like it takes awhile to see a difference but then all of a sudden its a Wow!!!

Hi Terrie,
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hi Tootsie,
Thanks!
Happy FF to you! I will be back next week too(-:

Hi Ellie Maes Cottage,
I love daylilies too! I am sure you will really enjoy your new ones!!! They are so fun to grow!!

flowergardengirl said...

You know you inspired me to get on a schedule cause all your blooms look so good. I fertilized on Saturday. It's expensive isn't it?

CiNdEe said...

Hi flowergarden girl,
I swear the fertilizer has made things grow like crazy here. Plants on steroids! It is expensive to do all the time but its something I love so I do it! Spring and early Summer here are the best time for flowers. Once the temps get in the 100's the flowers are pretty much gone. So I wanted to really have a big bloom for Spring!!!! Its been a blast!

Avis said...

Your flowers are lovely and your garden ornaments and artifacts are charmingly whimsical. Cheers!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Avis,
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment(-: