Friday, May 15, 2009

FeRtiLiZeR fRiDaY

It is Friday again! Already, I know! Geez where does time go? Its time to break out that fertilizer and feed your plants! I can't believe the size of my roses. OMG they are huge! Some are the size of dinner plates...no kidding! It is all that fertilizer I'm sure! So off I shall go to fertilize the flowers. I hope you all have a fantastic day
Stop by the hostess of Fertilizer Friday and say hi to Tootsie

I thought I would share a couple roses with you today.

This is Olympiad.



Tropicana



Arctic Queen Clematis


This could be Rosemoor Clematis. I have never seen it bloom until this year.



One of my favorite Roses Dainty Bess



Comparison Shots For You. Buds are on the Daylillies. Maybe next week?



post signature

11 comments:

raxx a day in the life said...

Hi there! OOH roses!! You must be quite the gardner! That may be beyond me, but if my petunias get going and try em'

Hopped over from Tootsie's Fertilizer Friday game!

Lovely to meet you!

GardenJoy4Me said...

Happy Ferty Day Cindee ! haha
I am actually going to "Epsom salts" my roses today .. I cut out a tips column for roses and this has always been floating around about the ES thing .. I'm going to give it a try !!
Your roses are looking beautiful .. I had Tropicana a long time ago and it was gorgeous : )

Jessica said...

Hi Cindee~

Just came by from Tootsie's & WOW I'm glad I did. Your roses are amazing!

Have fun! J. :)

Joyce said...

Just lovely.
Joyce

garden girl said...

Beautiful roses Cindee!

RainGardener said...

Beautiful roses Cindee. All that fertilizer must be working. Guess I'll go out and do that today. Gee the sun is even suppose to shine!

Darla said...

Just wonderful here!

perennialgardener said...

Your plants are really thriving from your regular fertilizing schedule. Artic Queen is a spectacular Clematis. :)

Mary at My New 30 said...

Hi - visiting from Tootsie's!

Beautiful roses and you're gonna be busting out with some daylilies soon!

Meadowview Thymes said...

Beautiful blooms Cindee!
How much sun do your day lilies get? Mine are in too much shade I'm afraid.

CiNdEe said...

Hi Raxx,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

Hi Joy,
I have not tried the epsom salt treatment. I have heard it does wonders though(-:
I hope you have a great weekend!!

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for your kind comment!!

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for stopping by!

Hi garden girl,
Thank You!!!

Hi RainGardener,
The fertilizer has really made a huge difference this year! I never fertilized every week before!(-:

Hi Darla,
Thank You!!!(-:

Hi Perennial Gardener,
I have had fun with the fertilizer Friday thing(-:
Arctic Queen is a pretty one for sure!

Hi Mary,
Thanks for stopping by! Please back soon!!

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
My daylillies get about 6 hours a day I would say. I haven't really checked that out...thats a good question(-: