Friday, April 10, 2009

Ferilizer Friday and Only The Good Friday





It's that time of the week again! Fertilizer Friday day! I sprayed my Miracle Gro on my plants and took pictures as promised of the progress. It has grown but not sure if that would be from the Miracle Gro or just because they are growing anyhow...lol
It is also Only The Good Friday
I thought I would participate in this because it seems like a nice thing to do. You can read about it here
It happens to be "Good Friday" so it makes it a double special day!
On Good Friday, April 17th, 22 years ago I was lucky enough to have a beautiful baby girl(-:
It was a very special Friday indeed!
So on this Friday, whatever makes it special for you, remember to celebrate and be thankful for your family and friends. Because after all, what would life be, without them there to share all your happy times with?
That's right, it would be a real drag!
So, get up and go out and do something nice for someone! It will make you feel good about yourself and it will make that special someone smile!
Have a "Good Friday" Everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

tina said...

You too Cindee!

perennialgardener said...

Wow your garden is really doing well from this regular fertilizing schedule. It is so lush! Happy Good Friday Cindee!

Jacque said...

I missed by fertilizing schedule, I was out of town most of the day. I will have to catch it tomorrow. The yard is changing every day, more green, more bloom, more wildlife everyday. We have had a good rain for the past three days so a warm sunny weekend would be a good time to catch up! Have a great and peaceful weekend~Jacque