Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day @ The Beach Garden

Since a couple of my fellow bloggers got to go to the beach this weekend I decided it would be good for me to work on my own little beach garden. I put a new layer of sand on it and planted my nasturtium plants around the edge. I pruned off some dead plants and potted up a canna lilly in a bucket. I also added a new beach ball to my seal. It was a fun "day at the beach" for me. Of course it could never replace a real day at the beach but it was the next best thing(-: I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy Sunday!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your Beach Garden is cute! I never would have thought about doing something like that!

perennialgardener said...

That is a cute beach garden Cindee! You are too clever. ;)

cherry said...

Miss Cindee everything you do is adorable !! Love it !! love the legs, the bottle tree, love it all ..
hugs, Cherry

Jacque said...

Cindee, the beach was great, but your garden is adorable, I may have to create one to hold me over when I can't make it to the other beach! Love the seal!~Jacque