»

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thinking...

I love Sun faces and Moon faces. I found a super cool moon I really want but don't know if I want to fork out the money(-: I have been trying to decide all day. I still can't decide. I still have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. It is one of those things that I don't "need" but I "want" you know the kind. So do I spend my money or save it for something more practical like paying bills or groceries? There is always the reason that I just got a Sun face for my birthday last month. Oh and I also have two other ones. But...I don't have a moon face!(-: You see my problem right?
It was suppose to rain but instead its just a cloudy day with an occasional sun poking through the clouds. I am still recovering from my cold so I decided it was probably a good day to just kick back and do nothing(-: I hope you are having a great day today!!!

9 comments:

Meadowview Thymes said...

Buy the moon face!!! :)

Hope you feel better soon!
Linda

GardenJoy4Me said...

Cindee .. go get that moon face girl ! Blame it on me if you think twice about it .. but I can tell you would be so happy and content to get something you are really .... mooning over !! : )

Crafty Gardener said...

I'm all for buying the moon face as well. Go on buy it, you know you want to. And you'll be over the moon when you get it!

My Little Family: said...

Well if you do not want to be personally responsible for the recession, go buy it!

Actually I TRY to think in terms of will this item actually increase my quality of life or not?

perennialgardener said...

I say splurge on the Moon face! Hope you feel better soon. :)

cindee said...

Hi Meadowview Thymes,
Thanks, I am going to go buy it!

Hi Joy
LOL I am going tomorrow to get it!

Hi Crafty Gardener,
Thanks. I know I will too!!!

Hi My Little Family,
I don't want to be the cause of the recession for sure..lol I will run out tomorrow and get it!

Hi Perennialgardener,
Thanks. I will feel better tomorrow after I get the moonface.(-: Hopefully it has not sold yet. I hate when I see something and then don't get it and decide to go back and its be already sold.)-:

Skeeter said...

Birthday money is for splurging. I say jump over the moon and get it! Get well and back to 100% soon….

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

I love both suns and moons, but haven't found any moons I wanted for the yard yet. I'm sure I will before long though! Treat yourself with the gift of the moon, Cindee!
Brenda

cindee said...

Hi Skeeter,
The place that has the moon is closed today so I have to wait till tomorrow to go over and get it. )-:

Hi Brenda,
Wait till you see this moon. It is so cool. It is big too. I love the sunfaces a lot and I have never had a moon either. I saw this one last month and wanted it then but decided to get the sunface instead.
Anyhow, I am going to get it tomorrow I guess since the place is closed today. It is raining outside anyhow so not much I can do out in the garden anyway(-: