Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hand Cramps

I am working hard at getting the chair done that I started on last fall. I have it all painted and the last thing I need to do is sand it to distress it. If its sunny tomorrow I plan to do that when I get home. Then a clear coat and its good to go. I want to finish it asap. Its been sitting around all winter staring at me(-: I think it turned out pretty good. It is different then the other chair but I had to do it differently because the design in the chair itself.
This chair must be from the 50's. It has seen better days, but hopefully this new makeover will perk it up and give it a new life. Hopefully like I said if the sun is out tomorrow I can finish it and take a picture(-: Now I need to rest my hands(-: Have a great Friday!!!

4 comments:

Cyndee Greene said...

Hi Cindee~
I look forward to seeing a picture of your work.
It's raining for a few days here. Much needed.

Meadowview Thymes said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. I love old chairs. I have several in the house and in the garden.

KATHERINELLEN said...

Hello Cindee,
It's been awhile I have visit you....Your blog look good....Thank you for stopping by and sweet comments...feel free to get the award....I have chairs that I been wanted to paint and distressed and put transfer word on them...It's has been sooo cold here...it's warming up again...70s this weekends..It's gonna be great especially we been having 30s and 40s. The plants and flowers are not going know when is Spring..We have been having crazy weather...Have a wonderful weekdends..katherinellen

Cinj said...

I know what you mean, mu fingers are sore from trying to teach myself how to crochet. I can't wait to see what it looks like!