»

Friday, December 26, 2008

Frostina is Finished

Due to having a cold and getting ready for Christmas I didn't have time to finish up my snowgirl doll. I just finished her up today. Here she is...

She has a Paper Mache face and charcoal for eyes/mouth. She also has a muslin needle sculpted and painted carrot nose. The hat matches the gloves with the same warm and natural material with fleece trim. I added a glittery Christmas tree pin on the hat.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and are looking forward to a exciting New Year!!!

9 comments:

GardenJoy4Me said...

Cindee ... she looks wonderful !
I think there are a few bad bugs roaming around every where during this time .. I have somewhat of a flu bug myself .. groan moan .. LOL
Looking forward to the new season yest knowing it will seem to take forever here in the Great White North ! : )

Alex said...

I think she is absolutely ADOrable!! :)

just jody said...

looking good, frostina! awesome job cindee. glad you're feeling better.

Cinj said...

Very cute. I sure hope things turn around... and SOON. Like, the sooner the better??? At least Peanut is feeling better now so we'll have to find some fun ways to entertain her this weekend.

Carla said...

Well, she is just TOO CUTE! What a neat idea:)

My LIttle Family: said...

love her!

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

I just love her. She is so cute!

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

She is precious! She kind of has this wry smile I see on my grandson's face just before he cries!
Brenda

lola said...

Love your girl Cindee. She's so cute. I sure hope you feel much better soon. Yes, some nasty virus is flying around {in circles, I might add}.
I hope you & yours have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.