»

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today marks the 24th birthday for my son. I can't believe how fast the years have gone. Its been amazing. We had a bbq here with the family. We all ate to much. It was so hot I had to turn on the air-con. Not sure what the high was for the day but it was 80+. Very unusual for this time of the year. The year my son was born it was a freezing, rainy day. Usually every year since he was born it has been very cold out and we have had frost by now. It sure was nice though to have a warm sunny day today so we could bbq and enjoy the weather(-:
Things are calming down around here and getting back to normal. Or what we can call as normal as we can for what has all transpired over the last week. One day at at time right?(-: Well its time to go lock up the chickens before the varmits get them. I hope you all have a great evening!

Jack gets cake too!

10 comments:

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Happy B'Day to your baby boy. Time really does fly, doesn't it. Hope you all had a great time together.

Cinj said...

Happy birthday to your son. It sounds like a perfect day over there. We had some really cold weather here. We were thinking about grilling some burgers on the grill tonight, but we seem to think it's too cold for grilling out right now. We made home made pizza instead.

lola said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to your son. May he have many more. Glad you all had a great day to celebrate.

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

Time flies. My youngest daughter turned 30 on Friday. I no longer have kids in their twenties! Makes me sound old. But I don't feel old, so I shall not fret about it. We had a bit of frost here last night, it seems.
Brenda

tina said...

Happy Birthday to your son!

Linda's Blue Gate said...

They grow up so fast..... I sure like the look of your blog very pleasing to the eyes...
HUgs
Linda

Skeeter said...

Happy Birthday Cindees son! Like the song says, You blink and it has been 100 years! I am glad you had a nice family day to forget about your worries. Yep, one day at a time is the way to go so hang in there :-)

Meadowview Thymes said...

My youngest son is 26--my how the time has flown by! Happy Birthday to your young man. Sounds like you had a prefect day for a party.

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

Happy Birthday to your boy. Time does fly doesn't it? I love your new blog design. Very beautiful. Thanks for the eye candy too.~~Dee

Alex said...

Happy birthday!!!! :)