Not sure what kind of Mushrooms these are but I thought they were interesting. If you know be sure and feel free to leave a comment!!!!
Very interesting indeed!
no clue what they are but I do know having mushrooms is a sign of good soil. :)
They are weird looking, aren't they? I saw some strange ones in my garden this morning. Been debating if I want to go out in the light rain and get a photo!Brenda
I know nothing about mushrooms--except I like to eat them!Wonder if perennialgardenlover's mom would know. She is the cook!
Cindee, I have no clue about mushroom. Thank you for stopping by...yes, I'm glad I'm back...I missed you all. You all are my friends that brighten my day everyday! You have a Fabulous Friday! Thanks again for your sweet comments
These are some interesting mushrooms. I'm not sure that I've seen anything like those.
Interesting shape. Just don't eat them, Cindee!~~Dee
I have no clue as to the ID of the mushrooms. I must have very good soil as I'm finding mushrooms all the time. I thought it meant your soil was sour. Boy, that lasagna layering sure makes good rich soil. Soon as I get all the grass out I'm going to plant something of a veggie that will be ready before the first frost.
You sure that one is not a chicken egg? lol
I've never seen anything like this but they look spectacular!! Lovely photos!
Hi Tina,Thanks for checking out the mushrooms!!!Hi outer banks mom,Thanks for stopping by!!!Hi Brenda,Mushrooms are always really weird I think. They grow so fast too. One day there is none and over night there they are!!!Hi meadowview thymes,I don't eat mushrooms but I like to look at them growing!!!Hi Katherine,Thanks for stopping by my blog(-:I hope you enjoy your weekend too!!!Hi ALex,I hope you are having a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!!Hi Dee,I won't eat them. Thanks for stopping by!!!Hi Lola,Thanks for commenting. I hope you get your fall garden planted(-:Hi skeeter,That mushroom does look like an egg. LOL I have no idea as to what kind it is.Hi Kanak,Thanks!! I am glad you stopped by!!!(-:
In your case it looks like they are a sign of some decaying wood, which is a good thing. The roots of mushrooms are great for the soil. I have no clue if they are edible. I use to take button cap mushrooms and place them on a white paper---in a few days, you will see the mold spores that drop out from under the cap. It makes a pretty spiral pattern.
Hi Anna,There is a lot of decaying wood in the garden. I guess that is probably it then(-: They are fun to watch grow. I would never eat one though.
Post a Comment