Monday, August 4, 2008
They met their demise last night at approximately 10pm.
Armed with a can of yellowjacket/wasp spray, duct tape, and a long straw, the mission began. First, I cut three strips of duct tape and overlapped them making a square shape. Then, I cut a slit in the middle where my husband placed a staw. Later the straw would be hooked up to the can of execution fluid. Creating a mini gas chamber so to speak. I got up on a ladder and quickly placed the tape across the hole of the yellowjackets entrance. I then removed the nest from the hook and we took it to a safe location to insert the straw and release the death liquid. We filled up the nest and left it to marinate over night. This is what it looked like this morning. Good bye pests...RIP...(-: