»

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Looking @ a window


I added a shelf to the outside of my daughters bedroom window. As some of you know my daughter got married in January and moved out so I re-did her room in a primitive, patriotic theme with primitive rabbits. I decided it needed something else added on the outside to look at when you are looking out the window so I came up with a plan to put a shelf there and add some geraniums and of course rabbits..(-: I drilled holes in the board and placed the pots over those so the water would drain out and not rot the wood so fast. I also added a hummingbird feeder. I really enjoy those little birds.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Looks good! Are you going to post photos of your newly decorated room?

Melanie said...

What a fantastic idea, I'd hire you in a heartbeat to do my rooms over here with a view like that!

Anna said...

Hey, I want to see pics of the room too. I love any decorated window and yours look so good. Don't you hate it and love it when the kids move out. I miss them but like it that we can use their space. Show us some close ups of the pots when you get the new camera. It only took me about 6 months to figure out my new camera so good luck;)

Jamie said...

This looks lovely. Great idea!

cindee said...

I do have a couple pictures on here that were of the room when I first did it. I have added more so I guess I will need to update those...(-: It has been a rollercoaster of emotions since she got married and moved out. Somedays are hard but I am moving on. My son still lives at home and I am glad about that. (-: I guess a lot of people are happy when their kids move out but I never looked forward to that day. I love having them around.(-: