»

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just A Day At The Beach...


Garden!!!(-:
I had to re-do my beach garden again this year because the cows decided it was a nice winter vacation spot for them. They ate the blue fescue that I have growing in the minnow buckets. That is about the only thing to eat there. The rest they just trampled. Oh well it's always fun to re-do things in the garden. It gives me another reason to go to the Nursery.
I planted nasturtium seeds along the back of the garden again this year. Last summer the nasturtiums were really pretty and added a lot of color to the beach! The sand castle is a new addition this year. My husband got it for me at Lowes. The beach was just not complete without a it!(-:

4 comments:

Cinj said...

What a cute garden. It's always fun to go browse the garden centers, isn't it?

Lin said...

You seem to have many theme areas and room for all kind of wonderful things...how much gardening area do you have? Your "beach" is cute! I really like your shoe garden, too. Question...do you prepare the shoes in any way for planting? Drill holes, etc.?

cindee said...

I do love those garden centers cinj!
Lin we live on 5 acres but my yard is probably only 1/4 acre(-: I don't do anything to the shoes just fill with dirt and put a plant in them.

Anna said...

Who is the volunteer who is head down with the flippers? This is just a hoot of an idea and I love it. Too bad the cows ate the grass. I hope more than cows browse your gardens cause you are so talented. I like seeing what you come up with so I'm a fan.