»

Monday, February 25, 2008

Is it Friday Yet?


Happy Moanday!!! You probably know my life has been full of craziness lately. Anyhow I am finally getting back in the swing of things and looking forward to the future of Spring!!!! I have been sewing again and that seems to help get me in the mood to be creative and motivated. I love sewing but for a year or more I haven't done a thing. When the DD got married in January I decided I needed to get her old room re done. I am working on it!!!! Might get it done by summer....(-: Anyhow I made three cute primitive rabbits two for my DD's room and one to sell on eBay. I also bought a couple on eBay and redid them. When my DD was little her room was done in Peter Rabbit and friends.(-: I always loved rabbits and so I decided to do the room in rabbits again...only this time with a primitive twist! Here are the two I bought on eBay and repainted/dressed.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome and I love all your bunnies and pictures. I'm a bunny fan too. I look forward to following your blog. We like some of the same stuff. Hope you enjoy it here.