Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Three Day Weekend


Don't you just love holidays?
I do!!! I have gotten a lot done over this weekend. Including a Primitive embroidery in an old wooden window frame. I bought the shutters on eBay and I just love them next to the window. I am redoing the dds' room in an Primitive Americana theme, incase you wondered. (-: I have so much to do but I managed to finish painting her bed black and finishing it with a brown antiquing gel. I really like how it turned out. Thanks to Judy from Primfolks for the great idea!!!! Now I have a vanity to paint to finish up that project. I of course have the bedroom walls to paint and I have wallpaper border to put up as well. New carpet/curtains etc. Its quite a makeover! Its keeping me busy and that keeps me happy!!! As for the garden that is coming along as well. I spent several hours raking leaves again this weekend and pruning! Its almost done. Things are starting to grow and it is starting to look like Spring is springing up...finally!!!!! I hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy the outdoors!

No comments: