Saturday, November 3, 2007

Skatin' Into November


Hard to believe it's already November. This year is almost over. Two more weeks and I will have a week off from work! Yahoo!!! This time of year is always busy at school. It is also busy in the yard. I have been trying to keep the leaves cleaned up every week. It's a worthless job because almost before I finish mowing the lawn there are new leaves falling to replace the ones I just sucked up in the lawnmower. But for that little bit of time the grass is all pretty and clean(-: Soon the rain will come and I won't be getting out in the yard as much. I will miss that. The temperature has been perfect for working in the yard this week, 80+ degrees. I have a ton of things to get done before the winter arrives. Hopefully when I am off on vacation I can do everything I want to do. I will be counting the days until then.(-:

No comments: