Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Have a Boo-tiful Day!

Since that time is drawing near thought I would post a picture of what I made a couple years ago. I used an old recycled bird cage(thanks to my brother) and sewed/stuffed/painted the bats and then grubbied them up and and wired them into the cage at various places. Its one of my favorite Halloween decorations! LOL


Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

Cindee! That is totally cool! I like that as much as the "footprint ghosts" that Susie J put on her blog! Pretty darned creative.
Thanks for commenting at Teamouse's house so I can win those darn dishcloths. I'm so competetive! I'll go put your link on the post.
Take care.
This Eclectic Life

pedalpower said...

This is sooo cute. I wish I had seen it before Halloween..I had the perfect cage for this at our shop.